The currently open event is:
Termites: the need to know stuff
An afternoon about what’s changed in the business of termite management
- Getting paperwork right
- Learn the latest on the Standards
- Understand when to refer to Codemark
- What about baits for new construction?
- The AEPMA pre-purchase code as a tool to avoid conflicts
- Talk about what goes best where and why
Where: Melbourne, near Box Hill
When: Wednesday 28 September
Who is it for? Those that work with termites
How much? Cost is $75 per person (with discounts for the third and beyond)
How do I sign up? Fill in this form and we’ll contact you with details and to collect payment.